About the role:
As an Audiologist, you will be working in a clinical and service development capacity to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered, and evaluated in line with evidence-based practice. Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team to help create and maintain a robust service whilst seamlessly incorporating other centre services.
Your main responsibilities as an Audiologist:
- Seek the very best for patients
- Offer 90 minute full hearing assessments and diagnostic testing
- Provide patients information and advice on how to manage their condition
- Qualified Audiologist
- HCPC and BSHAA registration preferred
- Full driving licence and willingness to travel between THCP practices
- Basic Salary - £50,000
- 10% Flat Commission on All Sales
- Bonus Scheme
- Commission Payment Whilst on Holiday!
- Company Car (Choice of Car Including Electric, Hybrid and Petrol/Diesel)
- Gym Membership Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Ria on 02033986694 or email@example.com
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.