About the role:
As an Audiologist, you will be working in a clinical and service development capacity to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered and evaluated in line with evidence-based practice. On an average day, you manage a range of appointments such as Full Hearing Assessments, Aftercare, Wax Removal, Hearing Protection and more.
What’s in it for you as an Audiologist:
- £40,000 Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission & Bonus
- Company Car (Choice from Electric, Hybrid or Petrol/Diesel)
- Part Time & Full Time Opportunities
- Life Insurance & Private Healthcare
- 25 Days Annual Leave (we cover your commission whilst you’re on holiday!) + Public Holidays
- To make your own decisions within your clinics
- To determine/ arrange appointment times as on an average day, you will see a range of appointments such as Full Hearing Assessments, Aftercare, Wax Removal, Hearing Protection and more
- To manage your time well for administration and CPD as well as quality time for your patients
- HCPC registration - we can also consider those who have a registration pending
- Experience working in a NHS setting, or another private clinic/ hospital
- Must be qualified as a Audiologist
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Shanice on 02033986694 or Shanice.Chapman@maxximagroup.com
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.