About the role:
As an Audiologist, you will be working in a clinical and service development capacity to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered, and evaluated in line with evidence-based practice. Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team to help create and maintain a robust service whilst seamlessly incorporating other centre services.
Your main responsibilities as an Audiologist:
- Conducting hearing tests for potential customers in accordance with the HCPC standards of proficiency and HCPC standards of performance, conduct and ethics, and BSHAA code of practice and BSHAA guidelines
- Advising on and selling suitable remedial hearing solutions because of testing in accordance with the HCPC standards, care of practice and guidelines
- Processing orders and carrying out other administrative tasks in accordance with Company requirements
- Delivering excellent aftersales service, responding to service calls, and resolving issues and queries in a timely and professional manner
- Bachelors in Audiology or equivalent
- HCPC Registration (in the process)
- Experience working as an Audiologist either in the NHS or private sector
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Full UK driver’s license
- We will reward you with a high basic salary and a competitive commission and bonus scheme designed to reward excellent patient care
- Ongoing training and development and opportunities to grow and progress with us
- Private Health Insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Car allowance/company car plus uncapped commission
- Access to LifeWorks Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family and more!
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Ria on 02033986694 or email@example.com
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.