Position: Biomedical Scientist
What will you be doing in this Biomedical Scientist role?
As a Biomedical Scientist in haematology you will be expected to have an excellent experience in using analysers for full blood counts (FBC) and for coagulation. You will be experienced in maintaining and troubleshooting the analysers alongside your usual duty in loading and operation. Blood film morphology experience would be preferential but is not essential for this role.
The benefits of this position are:
• Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
• Dedicated and experienced consultants who fully understand your specialist field
• Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
• Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
• Practical assistance with professional body registration
• A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
Essential Requirements for this Biomedical Scientist position:
• HCPC registered
• UK NHS or private sector experience
Why work with Maxxima?
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Biomedical Science Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple client
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
• Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
- Collaboration on exclusive Laboratory projects with the wider Acacium Group as a whole
What are the next steps?
If the role sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply now.
If you are interested in registering with us, would like to know more about this position or simply
discuss any other opportunities we have, we would love to hear from you. Feel free to contact us
directly for a chat on 0207 749 8282 or Bio@maxximagroup.com.
Should you wish to apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button to start the process.
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends. So why not introduce us and earn
some extra money in the process?
The way it works is simple: if you introduce candidates who are not previously known to Maxxima
and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding
referrals can be found on our website.
The minute you register with us we make it about one thing: you. The first time we talk you'll realise
we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you
every step of the way in securing the greatest placement. We hold preferred or sole supplier status
with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found
Maxxima is proud to be an equitable, diverse, and inclusive employer, if you require any reasonable
adjustment or support during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this
at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide
appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job
responsibilities are subject to change. This job advert may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole
or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent.
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.