The Radiography team at Maxxima are currently recruiting for a Band 7 CT Radiographer in Taunton. This role is available to start ASAP and work 12 hour shifts across Monday-Sunday (ad hoc basis); the pay rate for this role is £35 per hour, depending on experience.
Position: CT radiographer
Hours: Monday-Sunday (ad hoc basis)
Start Date: ASAP
- HCPC registered
- CT experience essential, Canon/Toshiba scanner experience
- Cannulation certificate desirable
- Relevant qualification in Diagnostic Radiography
Why work for Maxxima?
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role, please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. You can find out more information regarding referrals on our website.
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.