About the role:
As a Dispensing Optician, you will ensure that each store has adequate and correct stock whilst liaising with each customer on a one to one basis regarding their latest prescription.
What’s in it for you as a Dispensing Optician:
- Private Health Care
- 25 Days Annual Leave (plus public holidays)
- Company Car (electric/hybrid/petrol)
- Providing clinical cover
- Being a unique voice between branches to ensure clinical standards are maintained
- Inducting new starters to the business
- Conducting experience days as part of our interview process for new staff members
- Creating modules for our online learning system in partnership with the Learning and Development team
- Providing on-going training and support to our existing Dispensing Opticians
- This is an ideal position for a fully qualified Dispensing Optician with strong communication skills, searching for a brand that values quality over quantity.
- Travel is a necessity within our team, so you must have a full UK driving licence and be comfortable commuting to the following practices; Swindon, Thatcham, Cirencester, Burnham-on-Sea, Basingstoke and Windsor
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Shanice on 02033986694 or Shanice.Chapman@maxximagroup.com
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.