About the role:
As a Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist, you will provide learning and supportive environment activities for young people aged 16 – 25 years with Learning difficulties and disabilities, including Autism, Social Emotional and Mental Health conditions and complex behaviour.
What’s in it for you as a Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist :
- Employee Assistance Programme (Online 24/7 confidential counselling for you an immediate family on a wide range of subjects including online health and medical hub.
- Free Blue Light Card.
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays.
- Life Assurance (x2 of the basic salary)Critical Illness Cover (x1 basic annual salary) paid within a couple of weeks of diagnosis to help support you and your family in a difficult time.
- Medicash (Money back in your packet to cover a wide range of medical, health and wellbeing expenses of up to £880 per year).
- Private health insurance.
- Develop and deliver Speech and Language Therapy programmes to children and young adults in primary/secondary/further education or residential homes with complex speech, language, and communication needs (SLCN).
- Support peers and the Head of Therapies, being an effective Team Member whilst working on own initiative.
- Work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team with internal and external colleagues.
- Attend and participate in team meetings as well as review meetings of cases on own case load.
- Recognised qualification in Speech and Language Therapy and evidence of continuing professional development.
- Must be HCPC and RCSLT registered.
- Commitment to learning and unlearning in relation to the SLT role within Neurodiversity Affirming support.
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Lucy on 0117 471 5956 or email@example.com
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.