This is an exciting opportunity for an entry level Podiatrist to join an innovative and patient focused health service provider.
Our client is looking for a qualified Podiatrist who can be an effective member of the Podiatry Team, contributing to the delivery of service targets to enhance service provision.
They would also need to maintain accurate detailed contemporaneous records of all patient consultations and related work to ensure continuity of care.
Location: Lancashire and South Cumbria
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Hrs: 37.5 hours per week
What’s in it for you? Relocation and flights to the UK paid for
Salary: Band 5
On a typical day you will:
- To offer a high standard of evidence based podiatric interventions to a caseload of patients with complex needs.
- To assess, diagnose, develop, and implement individualised care programmes for patients with a wide variety of clinical needs, including acute or chronic neuropathies, chronic diseases, and vascular problems and wound management.
- To be responsible for own autonomous practice in both acute, community and domiciliary settings and ensure effective patient/client care is maintained.
- To supervise and direct the activities of Podiatry Assistants, delegating patients where appropriate.
- There may be a requirement for the post holder to work outside of the core hours.
- Degree in Podiatry or Diploma plus equivalent podiatric knowledge/experience
- State Registration with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- A broad understanding of relevant policy, legislation drivers and their application to clinical and service area, e.g., NICE Guidance, Falls Prevention, Mental Capacity Act, Social Inclusion
- Knowledge of podiatry models of practice, standardised assessments, and their use
- Successful completion of preceptorship
- Standard IT skills
If the role sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply now.
If you are interested in registering with us, would like to know more about this position or simply
discuss any other opportunities we have, we would love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact Kelly Pereira on 02081380968 or email@example.com
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends. So why not introduce us and earn
some extra money in the process?
The way it works is simple: if you introduce candidates who are not previously known to Maxxima
and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding
referrals can be found on our website.
The minute you register with us we make it about one thing: you. The first time we talk you'll realise
we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you
every step of the way in securing the greatest placement. We hold preferred or sole supplier status
with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found
Maxxima is proud to be an equitable, diverse, and inclusive employer, if you require any reasonable
adjustment or support during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this
at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide
appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job
responsibilities are subject to change. This job advert may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole
or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent.
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.