Maxxima’s permanent team are recruiting for a Senior 1 Radiographer (CT & MRI Rotations) for a private hospital in London. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s largest hospital groups.
We are recruiting for Senior 1 Radiographers to rotate in MRI, CT and General. We are open to reviewing applications from MR Radiographers as we can provide CT training.
Location: West London
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time 37.5 hours per week with weekend and on-call commitments
What’s in it for you?
Salary: £40’000 - £47’000 (additional for weekend & on-call) + Benefits
On a typical day you will:
- Provide accurate diagnostic imaging services by operating Imaging equipment in accordance with operational procedures and ensuring routine quality assurance procedures are carried out.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to maximise clinical efficiency,
- To provide a portable service to wards and departments.
- To rotate between areas as required including MRI, CT, Xray.
- Assist in staff and students with orientation and training.
- Ensure all equipment faults and malfunctions are recorded and reported to the correct parties
- Diploma of the Society of Radiographers’ (or above)
- HCPC Registered
- Extensive post qualification experience
- MRI scanning experience
- CT scanning experience (desirable) as we can offer CT training
If the role sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply now.
If you are interested in registering with us, would like to know more about this position or simply discuss any other opportunities we have, we would love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact Charlotte Oliver on 02033986694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends. So why not introduce us and earn some extra money in the process?
The way it works is simple: if you introduce candidates who are not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
The minute you register with us we make it about one thing: you. The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the greatest placement. We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
Maxxima is proud to be an equitable, diverse, and inclusive employer, if you require any reasonable adjustment or support during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change. This job advert may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent. NHS jobs
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.