About the role:
As a Senior Pharmacy Technician, you will work across the hospital to ensure that an effective and efficient pharmacy service is provided. You will also have overall responsibility for the stock management of pharmaceuticals within all departments and ensure adequate stock levels are maintained.
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Pharmacy Technician:
- Supervise the Pharmacy Dispenser to ensure stock needs in the departments and dispensary are met
- Work closely with the Clinical Pharmacist to assist in delivering an excellent pharmacy service to all service users and ensure day to day operational aspects of the pharmacy dispensary is maintained
- Support the Clinical Pharmacist in providing an excellent medicines management service to the ward and day surgery, including undertaking POD checks, medicines reconciliation, and patient counselling
- Be involved in the development of the pharmacy service, including participation in regular audits
- 3 year hospital experience post qualification as above
- Medicines Management experience
- Previous clinical activity at ward level, including involvement in the medicines reconciliation process
- Previous stock control and dispensing experience
- Experience in dealing with the public
- Registration with General Pharmaceutical Council
- NVQ Level 3, BTech or equivalent
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Charlotte on 02033986694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.