About the role:
As a Senior Surgical Staff Nurse, you will be working in a clinical and service development capacity to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered, and evaluated in line with evidence-based practice. Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team to help create and maintain a robust service whilst seamlessly incorporating other centre services.
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Surgical Staff Nurse:
- Maintain confidentiality always surrounding patient admission and treatment
- Ensure documentation is completed accurately and within agreed timescales using Hospital approved documentation, in line with NMC and Hospital guidelines
- Have knowledge of and adhere to ward and Hospital policy and professional standards and ensure that team members do likewise
- Current NMC registration in adult or general nursing
- 2 years post registration experience in one of the specialities of the ward
- Experience of shift management and leading a team
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Ria on 02033986694 or email@example.com
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.