About the role:
As a Speech and Language Therapist Team Lead, you will be supporting a team who provide speech and language therapy services to young people.
Your main responsibilities as a Speech and Language Therapist Team Lead:
- Contribute to Leadership meetings.
- Promote a coaching culture within the Halton team, supporting the growth of each team member and a cohesive team.
- Supervise / oversee the supervision of members from the Halton team.
- Agree a spending plan for the locality team budget and authorise purchases in line with the scheme of delegation.
- Be alert to, report and mitigate risks in contract delivery.
- Contribute to the planning, co-ordination, monitoring and reporting of services. Reporting internally and externally.
- Facilitate Halton team meetings when required.
- Maintain and develop partnerships.
- Represent Communicate at local and national level.
- Measure / audit performance against defined standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure high quality service standards are provided, linked to commissioner expectations and standards of external bodies and stakeholders.
- Support maintenance of contract, ensuring commissioners stay satisfied
- Contribute to relevant tender submissions, grants, funding linked to contract, support costing of further activity.
- 5+ years’ experience working as an SLT with children, young people, their families and the Multi-agency team.
- Experience supervising and coaching others.
- Commitment to Communicate’s mission, vision and values.
- Skilled at giving and receiving positive and critical feedback to colleagues.
- Registration with RCSLT and HCPC.
- Respect for confidential information.
- Enhanced DBS applied for by Communicate SLT CIC following appointment.
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to James on 07738610693 or James.Buxton@maxximagroup.com
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.