About the role:
As a Staff Nurse, you will be working in a clinical and service development capacity to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered, and evaluated in line with evidence-based practice. Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team to help create and maintain a robust service whilst seamlessly incorporating other centre services.
Your main responsibilities as a Haematology/Oncology Staff Nurse:
- As a Staff Nurse, you will be working on our haematology/oncology ward, you will assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of specialist care to ensure that our patients are cared for
- Meet physical, psychological, and spiritual needs by effectively communicating with the patient, their families and your colleagues
- Registered Nurse – NMC Pin
- Experience in an acute nursing environment within a hospital
- Post registration experience within haematology or oncology setting desirable
- Generous welcome bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus options to buy and sell plus bank holidays!
- Private health care benefits and treatment at our leading private hospitals
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefits
- Discount at over 800 retailers and more!
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Ria on 02033986694 or email@example.com
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.